KWS is an independent family owned company with a long tradition, which has been breeding crops for more than 150 years.
- As a company fully dedicated to breeding of field crops, KWS offers seed for all relevant field crops: corn (silage, grains and biogas), sorghum, sugar beets, cereals (wheat, rye, and barley), oil seeds (rapeseed, sunflower) and potatoes.
- The KWS Group has more than 40 subsidiaries and affiliated companies around the world with activities in more than 70 countries.
- KWS significant increase in investments year by year. KWS reinvests about 15% of its annual turnover in research and development.
- Around 4.500 people form the KWS team, and as a culture of innovation: 1.800 people are on research.
- Future is Orange (Chinese) [pdf | 3.21 MB] pdf Download