KWS

Corn

Today corn is worldwide the second biggest crop with a global acreage amounting to about 170 million hectare (ha).

About 70% of the corn produced worldwide goes to livestock and poultry feed. The remaining 30% are used in the food and industrial applications as well as to produce regenerative energies such as ethanol and biogas.


KWS